WIEN Premier Club (WPC) Terms and Conditions
Welcome to WIEN Premier Club (WPC).
Each Member, including its employees, officers and directors, agrees to abide by the terms and conditions of WPC membership (“Terms and Conditions”), as set forth below. WIEN Group SB who wholly owns WIEN Premier Club (WPC) may change the Terms and Conditions at any time with or without notice and each Member’s continued participation in the WPC shall be considered acceptance of such changes. Failure to comply with WPC Terms and Conditions may result in the suspension or termination of individual’s WPC membership, such suspension or termination to be determined in the sole and absolute discretion of WIEN Group SB. Additionally, WIEN Group SB may pursue all available legal and equitable remedies.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF MEMBERSHIP
1. In order to be part of WIEN Premier Club (WPC) Program which is wholly owned by WIEN GROUP Sdn. Bhd., hereinafter refer to as “the Company” or “WIEN GROUP” or “WIEN”, Applicant is required to complete the application form at https://www.wiengroup.com and pay a prescribed one-time membership fee. The prescribed one-time membership fee is subject to and inclusive of, any promotional offer as set forth by WIEN from time to time.
2. A member is defined as an individual or a company (max 2 names of Director can share one WPC number. 3rd Director onwards requires a new registration and new number)
3. Each member must fill up the WPC form fully to enable the generation of a unique WPC Membership Exclusive Number WPC000XX. The following details are required: – Full Name as per IC, Email Address, Nationality, Gender, Mobile No, IC / Passport No, Residential Address in Malaysia , Location by Zone , Race, Business Full Name, SSM No, Business Email, Food Seller only – KKM Cert No, Food Seller only – Typhoid Jab future date expiry. WPC Merchant Program – Special Offer details
4. Each WPC will receive a Digital Membership card, which will contain your name, WPC unique number and QR Code. This number and QR code is to be used in all WIEN related transactions. The WPC Number is personal to each holder, and cannot be reassigned to another person, nor shared with another for the purchase of any WIEN related events or merchandise. All booths must be shared with a WPC member, to avoid misuse and abuse of the benefits of this exclusive Community membership.
5. Membership is for life, and is a one-time payment that is strictly not refundable for any reason. The membership fee may increase in the future, but once paid, will not require a top up sum. This membership fee is separate and cannot be offset from any previous or future payments made for bazaars, pop ups and related events or merchandise, due to separate accounting codes.
6. Every WPC Member is required to show only, their unique number for all Posts on WIEN. This indicates a vetted and trusted member of WIEN Group. If said member is found to have committed any breach of the Group rules as stated in WIEN FB and wiengroup.com that includes committing fraud and misused the membership number in any way, said membership will be deactivated after due investigation, with monies paid forfeited as per the no refunds policy.
7. A Member registry displaying Full name, WPC No, Location will be displayed on WIEN Group FB and wiengroup.com. This reference list is to be used by the members and any buyer for reference.
8. It is NOT compulsory to join, as sellers can continue to sell on WIEN FB Group. However buyers will check to see if said seller is a WPC member for peace of mind and ease of buying, as they are more inclined to buy from a trusted and vetted WPC member.
9. The WPC is effective from 5th February 2021 onwards, and the date of payment of membership, and is valid for all WIEN related purchases, events and services minimally. The membership benefits are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Upon presentation of the WPC membership E-card, members get to enjoy discounts or offers but excluding other promotional items and is subject to the terms & conditions set forth by WIEN. Some of the minimum privileges valued for the first year are at min RM237+ for the first year, and subsequent years at a min of RM350+ per year and more, are as follows:-
- 1 x Complimentary WPC iBazaar for first 50 Paid Members (Pioneer Group) worth RM149 inclusive 1 x iBazaar Multi Seller banner, 1 x individual selling promo session, YouTube uploads to WiEN YT), for exponential brand value, engagement and sales + lead generation.
- 1 x Masterclass for first 50 Paid members (Pioneer Group)- StreamYard & Live Online Selling Coaching Session (Min 2.5 hours’ worth RM88)
- Unlimited postings on WIEN FB Group
- Able to state WPC member & related details only on each sales post.
- One-time fortnightly lucky draw per WPC to feature brand & products on WIEN FB Cover page (max 3 days)
- Invites to Member only special events and special marketing features on WIEN FB
- 10% off All Major Bazaars
- 10% off Weekday Pop Up
- 5% off Annual Dinner
- 5% off Family Day
- 10% all WIEN Merchandise
- 5 -10% of any charges for WIEN Workshops, Gatherings, Networking Events or as stated (Min 10 a Year). WPC offers will be stated clearly for each event.
- 5% -10% or Special offers at WIEN Community Café as stated
- Special Offers at WPC Merchant Program
- Mediation for WPC members and Buyers on WIEN. Non-WPC members will not be offered complimentary mediation for any dispute arising out of any transaction made on WIEN Group, and the non-member has to resolve the issue. The end outcome if there is no satisfying resolution for said buyer(s) is an outright block and removal of said non- member.
- Access to future programs – Membership Rewards Point Program, Members only online education and information lounge.
10. Important – Mediation for WPC members and Buyers on WIEN. Non-WPC members will not be offered complimentary mediation for any dispute arising out of any transaction made on WIEN Group, and the non-member has to resolve the issue. The end outcome if there is no satisfying resolution for said buyer(s) is an outright block and removal of said non-member.
11. Additional offers will be added in periodically and updated on WIEN FB Group and wiengroup.com/WPC
WPC membership E-card / NRIC/ Passport Number must be presented before payment of each purchase in order to enjoy the special discount and to facilitate recording of sales transaction.
12. The WPC membership E-card is not a debit, charge or credit card and does not hold any value. It is strictly non-transferable and for the exclusive use of the registered Member only.
13. The ownership of the WPC membership remains with the Company. WIEN and/or it Merchants reserve the right to verify the identity of the members.
14. WPC member shall immediately report to the Support Team, if found that your membership have been misused by any fraudulent parties.
15. WIEN reserves the right to use and utilize the database information for any marketing or promotional purposes for
16. WIEN Group only. We will not sell or share such information with any third parties.
17. WIEN reserves the right to change any of the above terms and conditions without prior notice. Any dispute arises on the application or use of WPC membership shall be solely determined by WIEN GROUP Sdn. Bhd., and all decisions shall be final.
18. For non-compliance with proper usage, WIEN GROUP Sdn. Bhd. reserves the right to reject a member and terminate his/her membership at any time without giving prior notices and without assigning any reasons whatsoever. Any additional privileges or status provided can be revoked without any prior notice.
19. Breaches of the usage of the membership include (the list is non exhaustive and will be updated periodically) :
– Not using number and / QR code in all WIEN related transactions.
– Misrepresenting information in any personal undertaking, selling, non-selling and related posts on any of the Company platforms – Posting and or stating online and offline to WIEN Group any allegations, insinuations, slandering, harassment, cyber bullying, spreading harmful and or sharing incorrect or misleading information meant to cause disrepute and reputational harm to the members of WPC,WIEN and WIEN Group SB inclusive of its employees, Moderator Team, Bazaar Teams and related strategic teams. This includes any social media platforms and chat groups, in which evidence has been obtained.
– Posting and or stating allegations, insinuations, slandering, harassment, cyber bullying, spreading harmful and or sharing incorrect or misleading information meant to cause disrepute and reputational harm to the members of ——WPC,WIEN and WIEN Group SB inclusive of its employees, Moderator Team, Bazaar Teams and related strategic teams.
– Purposefully and fraudulently reassigning the membership number and its benefits to another person
– Sharing Bazaar and Pop up booths with another non-WPC member
– Any appeals to any situations or terms cited, will be strictly considered and reviewed by the Management of WIEN Group SB. Any decisions made are final and cannot be further appealed against.
20. Any appeals to any situations or terms cited, will be strictly considered and reviewed by the Management of WIEN Group SB. Any decisions made are final and cannot be further appealed against.
1. The process of applying WPC membership may involve the collection of the data and information in pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (“Personal Data”) about the applicant in the purpose of membership registering and the Company services monitoring and improving.
2. The failure to provide such Personal Data or if such Personal Data provided is not satisfactory to the Company, will result in the failure of the membership application.
3. WIEN GROUP Sdn. Bhd. treat and view every member’s personal data seriously. Personal Data provided will generally be kept confidential and processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act.
4. WIEN GROUP Sdn. Bhd. reserves the right to revise the conditions under this statement on “Privacy and Personal Data Policy” from time to time and any material revision will be communicated to you through WIEN’s communication materials. You shall be deemed to have agreed to such revision(s) without objection if you do not withdraw your consent to WIEN on the usage, storage, processing and disclosure of your Personal Data
5. Certain WPC Content may be marked “Confidential” or “Proprietary.” In that event, Member agrees to maintain the confidentiality of such content and not disclose or make it available to any third parties.
Note : Please be advised that the terms and conditions is a non-exhaustive and is a dynamic document that will be updated periodically. Please check wiengroup.com and WIEN FB accordingly.